Friday, August 5, 2011

My New Chromebook

Damn I haven't used Blogger for a while,
Well getting a Samsung Series 5 Chromebook has inspired me to write something again.
There is assloads of reviews around for these things so I aint gonna review it.
I really using this to try out the keyboard for some serious typing. Its slightly smaller than your average keyboard but its still easy as shit to use.

I wonder when these Chromebooks will become available in Australia, I reckon they will sell pretty well if google put any effort into advertising and keeps them below $500. Which is very possible. They are a much trendier device than ur average $500 netbook, but of course it runs only chrome. Most people wont be able to handle that. You could never survive with just a chromebook. You need a proper PC for certain things. I recommend a gaming PC and a chromebook works just fine. These things are much more practical than either and android tablet or ipad. By the way fuck u Apple and MSFT for all this patent shit.

I know in reality the truth is way over my head and I dont really know whats going on, but it all feels very anti-competitive. I hope the Galaxy Tab 10.1 does get released and gets to compete in the free market.

Enough of that I cant be bothered writing in detail about patent stuff. Why write if it hard and you arent getting paid to do so.

My Stereo is giving me the shits lately, the left channel seems to be failing, I need to isolate the problem and vanquish it, Speaking of Vanquishing things, bring on Skyrim!!! fin

No comments:

Post a Comment