Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Podcasting with Stephen and hopefully with Luke

Tried something different out last night, Went on Stephen's podcast remotely via gmail video chat. Its worked out ok but I think the 0.5second delay introduced by this method was a bit off putting, furthermore the sound come out poor becuase my voice was being recorded via laptop speakers into another microphone, not the most ideal way but we didn't have a choice, either way its worth a listen mainly to hear what the two live cast members were saying, 


My grand plans of creating my own show are starting to come together, I have found someone who would like to do the show with me, was surprised how many people kept turning it down. I want to do a show this week if possible.

Stay Tuned!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment