Monday, June 28, 2010

Too many energy drinks


Was on my brothers podcast tonight, we tried a bunch of energy drinks, I hate the sound of my own voice, but it might not be as harsh for other people. I reckon I sound a bit dopey. Give it a listen.


Hopefully do that again sometime, maybe I should do a podcast, need some people to do it with. I doubt any of my friends would be keen, but I should give it a try, Need to get my SM58 back, doubt it will record as good sound quality as Stephen's stereo recording thing, that records a good podcast.

Well this is a short blog post, Holland vs Slovakia is about to start and I'll struggle to write when that starts, Well if anyone actually reads this please comment and give the podcast a try, I haven't really told anyone about this blog, probably not worth doing so until it gets good.

No comments:

Post a Comment